Mustang pic themes

pei_guy

Staff member
So, we're officially at the mid-winter mark. Either It's been a long one or you're surviving it, I guess.

Always great to see pics of cars from the group. Sometimes a theme seems to get started with some cool shots getting posted up. Think there's been lighthouse shots and waterside shots already.

Who's got Mustang takin' a bath shots? Heres mine.20190713_104807.jpg

I remember this place, yes they got some heat and even moved locations a few times.
started out hot babes, after awhile not so hot and wrinkles oh and not from the water lol.

I have been wanting to pull the trigger on a foam cannon for a bit. I finally ordered one and received it this week. I can’t wait to try it. I see a few of you guys have them. Any suggestions? You guys use special soap? I hear some do and some don’t. I got the MATCC 2. Had food reviews and not expensive at about $40.00.

50B1A2AA-1443-4E7C-94A6-543978F9A30C.jpeg

No special soap, I just use Zaino car wash and seems to work well, thats what I was using in the pics I posted.

I was worried maybe it was too thick of a consistency to get sucked into the cannon, but it does the job.

Thats a good looking unit for a pretty reasonable price, is the reservoir aluminum? Be curious to hear your thoughts once you give it a go.

No special soap, I just use Zaino car wash and seems to work well, thats what I was using in the pics I posted.

I was worried maybe it was too thick of a consistency to get sucked into the cannon, but it does the job.

Thats a good looking unit for a pretty reasonable price, is the reservoir aluminum? Be curious to hear your thoughts once you give it a go.

Thanks For the input. So I did give it a go on Friday with some Mothers Gold Class gel I had. I completely pressure washed each vehicle to get all the huge stuff off. I then went to it with the canon. I had to have the setting on less water and more soap for it to foam and I believe it is because it is a thick gel. I am sure it would be different with a different consistency. I basically soaped the whole vehicle up and then washed them all with a bucket and hand mit. The bucket was just for rinse of the mitt as there was enough soap on the vehicles. I washed 3 cars on Saturday this way. Definitely cut my wash times down.

The canister on my unit is plastic. The quality of the unit and nozzle appear to be of great quality for the price. I know my boss ordered the exact same unit and he said the same.

We both cannot believe we waited this long to get one. Makes washing a car so much easier.

Back