Mustang Photos

Love to do that in my car.
Jason, you will have to go out to track next year
with Helimech and I we can take you for a spin.

Looks great, I'm hoping for an early spring , Parked Mustang Syndrome (PMS) is in full blown mode now after 3 months of storage.

Thanks all. Soon as I walked Into the garage to check out the car for the first time last year , I fell I love with the mineral grey. That and the wheels made me buy it even though it's an automatic. Lol.
Can't wait till spring !

Picture calls it the Mustang GTT.. never heard of such a model?

GTT-Front-3.4-Natural.jpg

2018 T-Bird..As reviewed in Car and Driver magazine.
We do hope the 2018 Ford Thunderbird is going to feature a rather exotic powertrain. Unfortunately, though, in this price range, the car is more than likely going to get the already proven engines found in the Fusion. Expect the base model to receive a 2 or 2.3 liter EcoBoost with over 250 horsepower and 280 lb-ft of torque. Further up the range, we may see either a 2.7 or 3 liter EcoBoost with north of 300 horsepower. In both cases, Ford’s new 9-speed automatic should be offered as standard. While the base model will likely get front wheel drive, an all-wheel drive system should be available in most other versions. Some also suggested that a hybrid powertrain could be offered.

2015-Ford-Thunderbird-Concept-660x300.jpg

R.C.M.P., The Blue varied a bit back in the 80's. Good to hear from you Max. We were about to send out a Search Party to Look for You.

Interesting, never saw that darker blue before.

Picture looks like the skills pad/track in Depot.

That is were photo was taken by Cpl Brad Lisson. He was a Driver Training Instructor and owner of that SSP. He started in the NBHP.

Velocity Made Good... I think
further research suggests VirTual ModdinG

Last edited:
Back