Mustang Outings

Well Bill and Doug showed up, for the locals, Doug has a 2013 GT, Vert. ruby red.
Was a good 3 hour run, great fun, beautiful weather.
Will post a couple of pics tomorrow, once I get them off my phone.

Had a great weekend at the PEI show

A couple of Canadian Tire shows this weekend - Bedford Commons AND Elmsdale Canadian Tire
looks like 10-2 are the times for both

Not a Mustang specific show but a good chance to show off what MR FORD has built and we have modified !

Hoping to make the Elmsdale show if the yard work cooperates

Pics or you weren't their :)
Not sure if weather is going to cooperate, but Sunday works for me if it does :)

05 gt 5spd;n4368 said:
Had a great weekend at the PEI show

A couple of Canadian Tire shows this weekend - Bedford Commons AND Elmsdale Canadian Tire
looks like 10-2 are the times for both

Not a Mustang specific show but a good chance to show off what MR FORD has built and we have modified !

Hoping to make the Elmsdale show if the yard work cooperates

Strange that they have two CT shows on the same day. Poor planning on their part. Are they on the Saturday?

Saw some pics from the PEI show. 417 entries...big numbers. I paid for it but wasn't their lol

image_598.jpeg
Ohtobbad;n4374 said:
Pics or you weren't their :)
Not sure if weather is going to cooperate, but Sunday works for me if it does :)

This on for now, more later when I get them resized

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if you have time tomorrow, but I can meet for lunch give me a call :)
If not sat. late morning before you take off. let me know?

Our days are starting at 07:30 until 15:30... I don't think we'll have lunch break they'll probably just run it through so we can get out early.

Seems like rain to end in morning, I wonder how the show will turn out.
Anyone going?
I am working til at least noon, will try and skip out after lunch.

NSMC wed. night run was another great turn out.
See some faces haven't seen since last year.
Another nice night, good run.

Only a little incident, Denis causing some fellow in old AMC to have a case of road rage.
Hanging out of his car screaming and shaking his fist. Quite amusing from behind :D

Back