Moncton Mustang Show Saturday August 20th 10-3

Your tired again, I can tell because your spelling sucks and when i say its bad,
english for me is like a 2nd language lol.

Sat. is better maybe we can do cruise right after show and some folks will join us, that would be cool.
Supper, and few laughs are always good.

The Weather Network 14 Day Forecast for Moncton is looking Good for the Weekend of the Show. Friday Aug. 19th , 24 with Sun and some Clouds. 10% Chance of Rain Saturday Aug. 20th 24 , Blue Skies. " Sunday Aug. 21st , same as Saturday.

Darn I wish I could attend this, haven't done one car show all year except the Nationals..........
Problem is that I am in Moncton on the 16th for the Burton Cummings show and have other things to do in-between so this would be two quick trips down. But hey I'll see what I can do. Saturday night stuff sounds so good !!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright guys. This show is next week just wondering who might be up for a little cruise and supper Saturday night? I just need to know if we are winging it or I need to reserve somewhere.

List so far that I remember

1.Charlie and Jen
2.Trevor and Aliona
3.Fred and Linda
4.Danny, Nancy and Ryan
5.Dave and Bev

Last edited:
I will be having breakfast on the move, will be coming Sat. Morning.
Speaking of that, who else is going Sat morning?
Anyone staying Sat. night?
If so what hotel you staying at.
What time you leaving to head up?

I will be up there Friday night and Trevor already knows but I won't be around on Saturday eve. More than willing to help out with setup on Saturday if needed. Or Friday night for that matter.

Charlie are you guys still putting on a supper cruise thing following the show (if you're not in too bad of a shape, lol) ??

I may be able to make it down this weekend, hoping anyway. Not sure yet if Mustang Sally can tag along or not as she is under the weather at the moment but we'll see later on ?? Either way I'll let you know.

Back