Maritimemustang.com you tube

not bad, 225 views so far. Now if I could only learn to add videos faster, hmmmm

2001BlackGTvert;n5583 said:
So they do this a few times a year?

Yes this group has 4 events year. Another group run by Moncton Motorsport club.
does many more, but mostly week days, BMW club does events also.
If you had lots of time and money, you could do a lot more.

I would be happy with 3 or 4 this year.

Any videos, anyone has or would like to add, send them to me or put on this page, I will add :)

Now we have direct link, I have a couple new vids of Salom at AMP and Digby run.
I also improved videos on my runs, check it out, share it.

Magnaflow competition Cat back with BBK shorty headers, stock Cats and H-pipe for now.
External microphone (clipped to the license plate) wired to the GoPro.

Sounds great live to, under full throttle at 7000rpm, she comes alive.
I haven't even had a chance to watch my video's. but will get them loaded in next couple days :)

I thought Borla was the go to exhaust for those Coyotes but your combination sounds real good too. Nice list of mods. Those coilovers and Watts link must work well together. I've read lots of good things about the Watts but never had pleasure of trying same. Are your tires "R" compound? Or what is the tread wear on them?

I watched a few of your videos and your car sounds very nice too. As promised by Ford and as expected following all those release and press videos... Different sounds. Both nice.

Borla might be the way to go for Coyotes, but this is a Cyclone V6. Watts link and coilovers work awesome. The tires are the weak point at this time. Sumitomo's with a 360 tread wear rating. Wearing very well, second summer on them and 3rd track session. Feels like driving on ice at speed, lol . Michelin Super Sports next year maybe.

V6! You know, I never noticed. The sound was nice and I got immersed in it. That does explain the choice of 4.10's though. When I saw that I thought it was a bit aggressive for a Coyote.
But you must have fun I the corners. Less weight and better balance of the V6, coupled with your suspension. I tried to look for your braking inputs on your video and had a hard time identifying them.
Must be because it was subtle. All makes sense now.

Back