Maritimemustang.com calendars

I like the idea of the split ?.. If it's only 15 than we can divide it out between us if everyone is willing , then we can either give away at car shows for advertising purposes ..or sell them and put the $ back into the site ?

Last edited:
The Calendar shop puts out 15 month calendars for the early Christmas shoppers. I think there's a shot of Martin and Jason's cars from the fall run too. Maybe Charlie was in that one also... a y way to do a collage of a couple of cars in a y of the posts? Must be at least one photoshopper on here!

$500 to $600 sounds like the printer can't be bothered with small jobs, so instead of just saying no we're not interested, they just price them so high you lose interest. Had a buddy that owned a body shop, and that's the exact principle they used if someone came in and they had no interest in doing the job.

Years ago, I made up a book and a calendar on my Mac, a quick look in Photos and it looks like theres still an App for that. I'm not sure what the cost is, but I'm fairly confident its not $500 -$600. Just a thought.

I have checked 3 shops, printing companies won't touch it.
I went to companies that supply hats, shirts pens etc.
thats where you get that price, biggest problem is amount.
more you do the cheaper they get. Smallest amount is 50
At price I am working with. I am sure they would do 15-20 for that price too lol.

I am doing this as a forum so not sure in this format if I wanna do selected cars only.
If I want a calendar with my car in it, I can go to staples and for low cost get very nice calendar
with 12 shots of my cars or friends etc.

My original thought was to have a contest the top 12 cars get in calendar,
but we also have to sell at least 40 of the 50 to break even at $15.00 each.
Anyone else wants to do something with select cars only be my guest.

Ohtobbad;n30087 said:
I have checked 3 shops, printing companies won't touch it.
I went to companies that supply hats, shirts pens etc.
thats where you get that price, biggest problem is amount.
more you do the cheaper they get. Smallest amount is 50
At price I am working with. I am sure they would do 15-20 for that price too lol.

I am doing this as a forum so not sure in this format if I wanna do selected cars only.
If I want a calendar with my car in it, I can go to staples and for low cost get very nice calendar

My original thought was to have a contest the top 12 cars get in calendar,
but we also have to sell at least 40 of the 50 to break even at $15.00 each.
Anyone else wants to do something with select cars only be my guest.

There should be a good chance of promoting this a it more during the spring run. Once the Mustang juices get flowing, anything can happen. Get folks to part with $20/calendar deposit and see what happens...

Ohtobbad;n30087 said:

So why is this not an option for an in-house forum calendar?

Maybe I'm missing something, I'm confused why it has to be a big deal with $600 and 50 calendars minimum.

If Staples has a nice calendar for low cost, and you can select your car or friends cars, sounds like it a win.

Top 12 cars in the contest get a spot, no one gets selected.

SVT4MT;n30093 said:
So why is this not an option for an in-house forum calendar?

Maybe I'm missing something, I'm confused why it has to be a big deal with $600 and 50 calendars minimum.

If Staples has a nice calendar for low cost, and you can select your car or friends cars, sounds like it a win.

Top 12 cars in the contest get a spot, no one gets selected.

The calendars at staples are nice enough, but not something you would typically
pay for, most like this that I have seen are personal photos, you do for mom or something like that.
A proper calendar like one you would buy is what I sourced out and has the cost attached.

We usually get a couple of calendars done each year from Shutterfly, we do one of the Mustangs and another of Henry the dog. They do not cost that much and are pretty good quality. The online tools to set it up, add text etc are pretty good as well. And you can do any quantity you want from 1 upwards.

Back