MaritimeMustang.com 2022 Events

The Nationals will be drastically changed this year.

Hey There Everyone!!!! I hope you are all looking forward to getting those hot rods out as much as I am! We have been working hard in the Shop as we get ready for the summer!!
I had some news that I wanted to share with everyone... After a lot of thought and consideration, we have decided that we will NOT be doing A Show this summer..... That's right!!! Instead of doing ONE Show this year, we have laid out the plans, along with the support of the City of Moncton and with our great Show Partners and Sponsors and are excited to announce that we will be doing TWO Great Shows this summer!!
So... Wait... How will this work you ask? Well... BOTH SHows will be held July 6 - 10, with all activities on July 6, 7 & 8 being together as one Show, while our beautiful Centennial Park will host The Atlantic Nationals Classic Show in the lower level of the Park with entrance through the main gates, while the Atlantic Nationals Modern Muscle Show will be held in the upper area of the Park with entrance by the new dedicated Show entrance above the lake area!
The Modern Muscle Show will be open to all vehicles newer than 1987 with their own awards to be presented on Saturday afternoon at the Upper Show Stage area.
The Atlantic Nationals Classic Show will be held in the lower Park area and will be open to all vehicles earlier than 1988. Awards for this Show will be presented on Sunday afternoon from the Show stage area.
Both Shows will be eligible for all Grand Prizes as well as the Safety Lanes. Weekend Participants MUST be present with their car, in their name to be eligible to win the Grand Prizes.
Most of our car club displays will be in the upper area, the Greater Moncton Corvette Show, F-Body Club, Mustang Club and many more will be housed in this upper area!
Travelling with friends where some have newer vehicles and some have older, but you all want to park together? No Problem, you can become a Club and park together in the upper level!!
Registration will be opening very soon for both Events through a link on our website www.atlanticnationals.com. If you registered on line in 2021, your information will already be there and you need only update any changes, sign our waiver and pay your registration.
We are truly excited with this new phase of our Show and hope you all are as well. We see growth in both categories and this will foster such growth as we go forward!

this is the next event for us, its not ours,
TAYLOR FORD SHOW
but we do support this show and always have a good turn out.
Uoside to this show, is we set up our tent, pull out lawn chairs and enjoy.
Get to relax, tell some stories, jokes and maybe a few fishing tales.

So put this in your calendar, support one of our sponsors
and come out for a well put together show and fun day.
I beleive last show ( before covid) had around 110 mustangs :)
they do have some trophies and draws, so plan on the big shine :)

Last edited:

Which show?

Where and when

Aside from the Ford Mustang show 13 August is there any other event going on Friday night, Saturday after 2 PM when it ends or Sunday in the Moncton area? Interested in going but its long trip for a few hours from here. Curious...

Back