Maritime Mustang Year End/New Year Kick Off 2019-2020

2001BlackGTvert

Administrator
Staff member
Maritime Mustang Year End/New Year Kick Off 2019-2020

Well fellow Mustang Enthusiasts, another year is coming to and end and 2020 is just around the corner. The Admin Staff of Maritime Mustang would like take this opportunity to thank each and everyone of you for your help and contribution throughout the year. Without all of you our success would not be possible. As we approach our 4 year mark we have just crossed the 30000 post mark. That is absolutely fantastic. As we keep growing this wonderful forum it will continue to take the group of us to to make it grow. From creating new interesting topics, engaging in current ones or reviving an old one, we all can help make Maritime Mustang the place were every Mustang Enthusiast comes first to ask their question, join in a conversation or just hang out and create lasting friendships.

The Admin Staff at Maritime Mustang would like to take this opportunity to wish each and everyone one of you a Happy New Year!! We are all Looking forward to a huge 2020.

The Admin staff

Well said Charles. I think we had a great year.
I would also like to thank everyone who helped make 2019 a great year.
Look forward to 2020 being even better.

Aliona and I would like to say Happy New Year to everyone, wishing everyone a great year.

Back