Man Cave or Garage

Found a blast from the past on eBay with the #24 Rainbow era ( 1999 ) Dupont mini-hood replica , very reasonably priced, even with shipping.

I was a little worried with it being 2 ft x 2 ft and shipping from California of all places, but came though a-ok, turned out to be bigger than I expected, and for being over twenty years old, its in really excellent condition.

IMG_2255.jpeg

That POISNAKE guy gets around, remember what I said about personal plates being easy to remember ? :p

First it was in the "Cool Mustangs" thread, then the cop taking a picture under the hood in "Thought of the Day", and now "Man Cave or Garage".

Ontario plate, I'll have to keep eye open, but likely its a car from the city and not rural.

That POISNAKE guy gets around, remember what I said about personal plates being easy to remember ? :p

First it was in the "Cool Mustangs" thread, then the cop taking a picture under the hood in "Thought of the Day", and now "Man Cave or Garage".

Ontario plate, I'll have to keep eye open, but likely its a car from the city and not rural.
He has some cool shots on his Instagram page PoiSnake

Back