Man Cave or Garage

Don't feel bad, my garage is 20+ years old and I still have work to do to make it right. I seem to collect stuff that needs to find a home, some good - some - well you know. You are well on your way in just 12 months !

So based on that last comment - here is something I‘ve collected that I’m willing to part with or trade .
I have a large Roush banner / red and white 34” high x 96 “ long. Would look great in someone’s garage.
I just don’t have a place for it and it’s been folded up now in a drawer for 6 years. I’m interested in what you might have , Mustang or Ford truck related to trade.0CE4E557-E210-4B4E-A4C8-2C0C4FC77C4E.jpeg

So based on that last comment - here is something I‘ve collected that I’m willing to part with or trade .
I have a large Roush banner / red and white 34” high x 96 “ long. Would look great in someone’s garage.
I just don’t have a place for it and it’s been folded up now in a drawer for 6 years. I’m interested in what you might have , Mustang or Ford truck related to trade.View attachment 41324
Very nice banner indeed.... too bad I don’t have anything you might be interested in.

Back