Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ohtobbad

Administrator
Staff member
YOU CAN VOTE FOR TWO.

This Poll runs to March 31. Keep in mind and can and will be adjusted
based on fitting formats, for cars, hats, t-shirts etc.
Colours can be adjusted also, if required.
Please vote, add any comments you feel will add to the logo. fetch?filedataid=260.jpeg
fetch?id=1697&d=1456523011&type=medium.png
fetch?id=1699&d=1456523004&type=medium.png
12794410_10154188879909384_7333181852244138449_n.jpg?oh=01ac92cc64243cd7f3e08034278af13c&oe=5...jpeg
fetch?photoid=1781&type=thumb.jpeg
fetch?id=1698&d=1456522999&type=medium.png

Last edited:
I like 3 & 4,
I would make the horse silver in 3 and do the writing in traditional Mustang blue for lighter items.
White for darker items.
4 I like as well, I would mover the horse logo down and left a little, and tighten up the Maritime Mustang.com
to make it more useable on smaller areas.
my 2 cents.

I agree, I like the original. It is clear at glance, that its a forum about cars, not horses.

#5 is similar in this regard, and I kind of like the original style Mustang silhouette, but don't care for the wording as shown.

If you could use the same font as the original Ford font used for the word Mustang, and the silhouette used in #5, I think you'd have a winner.

ems4_3.8.jpg

Last edited:
AC Bill;n2580 said:
I agree, I like the original. It is clear at glance, that its a forum about cars, not horses.

#5 is similar in this regard, and I kind of like the original style Mustang silhouette, but don't care for the wording as shown.

If you could use the same font as the original Ford font used for the word Mustang, and the silhouette used in #5, I think you'd have a winner.

ems4_3.8.jpg

Bill, I agree, changing fonts colours, and all is part of it.
FOr me it is also being able to put it on a Hat, more important, making a sticker people
put on their cars. It needs to be small, readable with a touch of class,
us car folks are fussy or most, some will put any sticker on a car.
Its also something that will be our future, people will get to know the LOGO.
so making sure it looks good and stands out.
In every form of what we have they need tweaks, with design, fonts and colours, IMO.

AC Bill;n2580 said:
I agree, I like the original. It is clear at glance, that its a forum about cars, not horses.]

The car silhouette is nice but not everyone own a first or 5th generation mustang. The horse is neutral representing all generation of mustang ...imo

Last edited:
Looks like we have a tie with # 3 and 4.
we have two options, have a show down, and members can vote on these two only?
Or use both, smaller one for front of hats, t-shirts etc.
And larger map design for back of t-shirts and banners Etc.
What ya think?

So #4 is the horse running on the black background, and #3 is the Ford Mustang logo on the map if Ireland..? :p

# 3 is the horse running between maritime mustang.com
# 4 is the map, damn is that Ireland? :)

Ohtobbad;n3033 said:

hey we got a guy from BC, why not over the pond too :)

Ohtobbad;n3033 said:
Oh I see. So the poll was actually a trick question. There are six logos, but only choices of 1 thru 5 to vote for. That being the case #5 actually has 4 votes as well.. two each.. Three way tie..:p

AC Bill;n3058 said:
Oh I see. So the poll was actually a trick question. There are six logos, but only choices of 1 thru 5 to vote for. That being the case #5 actually has 4 votes as well.. two each.. Three way tie..:p

You gotta stop that, your making go back and check, count and I see where I wrote 5 twice, DOH.

Too bad this is a done deal.

Not much to choose from,and I agree the horse is to mustang what the flags are to vettes,kind of like lighthouses are to the Maritimes

Suttle,,just write Maritime Mustang along the bottom.

Lorne;n3698 said:
Too bad this is a done deal.

Not much to choose from,and I agree the horse is to mustang what the flags are to vettes,kind of like lighthouses are to the Maritimes

Suttle,,just write Maritime Mustang along the bottom.

That's pretty much what I was working on in Photoshop before my free trial expired (it lasted like 3 years...) except with a boat anchor instead of the lighthouse.

Back