Last ever Sunday Canadian Tire Dieppe meet up

Mcdavis

King of the road trip
I have just heard that Sunday night will be the last ever Sunday night Dieppe Cruise in, so let’s help them make it the biggest!!! It’s going to be packed so let’s make sure the Mustangs has a great presence. Should be a good evening.

I heard that yesterday. So upsetting to hear this and the reasons why they are stopping. Although I have not been able to attend this year it was always a well run show with good attendance everyweek.

I know a few are planning on going to the balloon festival and then this. I will try and attend as well.

They no doubt will have a great turnout so go early. Lol

I read this facebook reason's as to why its ending, sad is being polite.
Typical people whining because its not the way they want.
Most people who have never run events or things like this have
little idea how much time effort and work goes into these things.
Almost always done by volunteers, not only for no money
but in many cases spending their own money to get things done.

Nothing is ever perfect or done 100%, even fully funded events.
Every person has a choice, go , don't go or better yet get involved.

As a forum,for the most part have only had a few small
things like this and the odd person go away mad.
fortunately 99% of people are great.
Sadly as we grow we will have more issues and occasionally hurt feelings.
What people need to remember all the people volunteering their time
are doing so for the right reasons, even if its not perfect or what some think it should be.

Yes Trevor I totally agree with what you are saying. I have volunteered for Snowmobile Clubs, hockey teams and forums. We do have a great bunch on here and hopefully it stays that way. There is always some that Wil push and not understand certain things and that is fine. That will happen everywhere. So sad to see a family with so much passion for cars and just have enough of being Shit on everyweek by ungrateful people. Maybe they will change their mind but I am sure it has been building up.

Back