I'm new to the Mustang world. New to forums as well.

SilverBullitt

My name is Randy. I am in Dieppe NB. I bought a 2008 GT last month and thought that since the car feels like a hot rod, I had better find people that can teach me all about my car.
Thanks for the warm welcome on a conversation I have been having somewhere in the forum...

Attachments

• 20201014_164452.jpg
    20201014_164452.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 15
My name is Randy. I am in Dieppe NB. I bought a 2008 GT last month and thought that since the car feels like a hot rod, I had better find people that can teach me all about my car.
Thanks for the warm welcome on a conversation I have been having somewhere in the forum...
Welcome to the forum once again Randy. You are going to have loads of fun with that car. You will definitely learn lots about what works and what doesn't on here.

Welcome aboard. I see you are practicing for the photo contests. Cool shot. I am sure there will be many more. ?

Yah!
We’re all going to want to count you as close friend with that connection.
Real close friend.

But some of that tire wear won’t be intentional I suspect.
Powerful V8, manual transmission and rear wheel drive are all the main ingredients for poor winter traction.

Back