Hello from PEI

Islander11

Hi, my name is Rob Michael and I purchased a 2010 Mustang about two weeks ago. I met Alan Leard about a week ago at the golf course and he mentioned there was a Maritime Mustang Club. I'm interested in any events that will be taking place over the fall and next year and am looking forward to meeting many of you. All the best!

Rob

Islander11;n25740 said:
Hi, my name is Rob Michael and I purchased a 2010 Mustang about two weeks ago. I met Alan Leard about a week ago at the golf course and he mentioned there was a Maritime Mustang Club. I'm interested in any events that will be taking place over the fall and next year and am looking forward to meeting many of you. All the best!

Rob

Welcome to the site Rob. Post up some pictures of that ride.

This is is definitely the place if you want to hear about the details of our Spring run in May to kick off the season to our fall run (which should be somewhere on PEI next year. Stay tuned) to everything in between.

There is a great group of Mustang Enthusiasts on here.

Hope to see you at some of the events.

Welcome Islander11, sadly we are winding down the season now, but next spring hopefully will come quick. I was just on the Island yesterday and there was a lot of mustangs out and about in the Charlottetown area. Stay active on this site over winter to keep the Mustang chats going . Hope to meet you and your 2010 soon.

Islander11;n25740 said:

Rob

Welcome to the forum! Keep an eye on this site. Lots of great cars and knowledgeable Owners. We will be trying to do some test runs for next year's potential Fall Run before the season is up. Looking forward to meeting you and your ride.:FordSmile

Welcome Rob, What end of the island are u from ? I am from Cornwall p.e.I. This is a great group to be involved with. It's to bad u missed our fall run by a few days but we will have other chances to hook up for runs. Keep checking fourm for what will be going on.

Thanks for the great response! I have a question if someone can help. The car came with one key. I see you can buy the FOBs online and get the key cut and programmed. Is there a key code I should be looking for if I buy online? Any other suggestions as to the best place to buy? Thanks in advance.
Rob

Festus;n25750 said:
Welcome Rob, What end of the island are u from ? I am from Cornwall p.e.I. This is a great group to be involved with. It's to bad u missed our fall run by a few days but we will have other chances to hook up for runs. Keep checking fourm for what will be going on.

Festus, I'm just down the road in West Royalty. Ok I will check.

I would think you would have to give serial number of car to make sure you get right key . I think I would go to fair isle ford and see how much.

2001BlackGTvert;n25801 said:
We are more of a group of mustang enthusiasts. We have no desire to become a club with a board of directors. Lol

I second that motion, I belonged to a Local car club before I joined Mustang Canada, and I got tired of going to meetings every month and having to listen to Old Men argue about what Charity the Club's profits from events they wanted to support.

I never had 1% of the Fun and Camaraderie in that Club that I have experienced on this Forum with such an Awesome Group of People and Mustang Enthusiasts.

:FordSmile

The great thing about this group is everyone has a say. Yes we have 5 of us who started it and I guess are the core.
Yes sometimes we have to make decisions, but even that is done as a group. We are not interested in politics and we
will do the best of our ability try to do whats right for the majority not the few.

Will we piss off the odd person, I am sure of it, but we want everyone here to be apart of what we have and are growing.
We only do a few official events a year, where we run and promote them. But you will find here members of many groups and clubs
from all over. We will often end up at the same shows and events. Personally what I have found the best part.
People we have met are amazing and have become friends for life regardless of the cars.

Amazing what Mustangs can do, make you smile in more ways than you can imagine.

Back