Happy St. Patrick's Day !

TrueBlue02058

Post King
images

St. Paddy's Day Tomorrow, March 17th, a Day when Everybody is Irish. I always knew that 3 of my 4 Grandparents where from Ireland, with the 4th having English Roots. Did the Ancestry DNA thing and it wasn't that simple, Came back:

England, Wales and North West Europe: 48%

Ireland and Scotland: 46%

Germanic Europe: 4%, and

Sweden 2%

Happy St-Patrick's everyone.
Nice color on that GT500.
The Shelby GT350 - GT500 were available in lime green in 67 and 68.

I can trace my Irish roots to my great grandmother on my father's side.
Her name was "Maggie" Margaret Sullivan, a red headed woman right off the boat from the Emerald Isle.
For some reason, she came to northern NB and got hitched to an Acadian Frenchman.

Since I happen to have the color,I will share a pic.

IMG_0840.JPG

Mineral Grey;n29196 said:
Brisket is prepared and ready to cook ..will have a tender and juicy corned brisket later on today and will be washed down with a couple beers no doubt ..cheers to all!

​​

Corn Beef and Cabbage ? Sounds Good. I had a bowl of Delicious Home made Irish Stew, after I enjoyed a few "Pops". :FordSmile

Apparently when Ford closed roads about a month ago in Lake Worth Florida to test one of there Mustangs it would have been to announce a new color to their lineup which is Grabber Green. They chose that area where they did the drifting as it was in the shape of a clover leaf and it was supposed to be presented to the public on St-Pats day. Now haven't seen anything more on the subject since what I read a bit on it and I am not even sure if it was for the Mustang or Shelby lineup ?? Still cool stuff !!

Back