Happy Birthday

Ohtobbad

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 2, 2016 MaritimeMustang.com went live to the world.

We have come a long way and are doing quite well.
Thanks to everyone who has and does contribute too MM.Com.

I look forward to another great year, seeing old friends and meeting new people.

And many more to come ?. It is all about the people and it is the cars we have in common.

And thanks to Trevor who had the vision and took the initiative to start Maritime Mustang when Mustang Canada went the way of the Dinosaurs. From what I remember of Mustang Canada Trevor, it paled in comparison to what we have here, even attracting Members from outside the Maritimes. ?

Thanks Fred, I appreciate that, but in fairness this was a few people including Max
who got this off the ground and without the people we have here, never would have gotten this far.
Some weeks all I do is sign chq's for the great talent we have here. ;)

But in reality we all get credit for where we are, without each and everyone it never gets off the ground (y)

Mustang Canada had a fairly robust membership back in the day, with enthusiasts from across Canada, but like Martime Mustang, it was essentially rooted regionally, in the West.

Mustang Canada's demise was a result of internal politics.....when things were good, it was a pretty healthy forum with some great members. I was part of the admin team on MC , wouldn't necessarily say it paled in comparison to MM, it was a different dynamic than what you find here. Too bad things went bad, I quite enjoyed my time on MC, still wonder what some of the regulars are up to.

That being said, this site has been a gem to find, congrats on the growth and props to the members for a great atmosphere and welcoming members outside the Maritimes.

Mustang Canada had a fairly robust membership back in the day, with enthusiasts from across Canada, but like Martime Mustang, it was essentially rooted regionally, in the West.

Mustang Canada's demise was a result of internal politics.....when things were good, it was a pretty healthy forum with some great members. I was part of the admin team on MC , wouldn't necessarily say it paled in comparison to MM, it was a different dynamic than what you find here. Too bad things went bad, I quite enjoyed my time on MC, still wonder what some of the regulars are up to.

That being said, this site has been a gem to find, congrats on the growth and props to the members for a great atmosphere and welcoming members outside the Maritimes.
I spoke with the owner, he tried to sell me the forum.
He basically lost interest.
Went from young guy who had a Mustang with the skills
to build and run and it was a good Site, by the time I got there
it was mostly folks from east coast. Last year it went dark several times for a few days
and then it just was gone, we seen writing on wall and started this place,
before completely closed.

Sad the data and info was sad to lose, good group of people.
I am happy we started this and it might be named
Maritmemustang, but everyone is welcome from everywhere.

Back