Greetings everyone! 1964.5 Coupe

Xavier1964.5

Good afternoon everyone,

my name is Xavier, I'm 26 years old and just bought my first ever Mustang. It's a 1964.5 with factory 260ci 3-speed. I'm excited to participate in group functions and meet you all.

Here is a photo of my car!

Cheers,

Xavier
IMG_4986.jpeg

Good afternoon everyone,

my name is Xavier, I'm 26 years old and just bought my first ever Mustang. It's a 1964.5 with factory 260ci 3-speed. I'm excited to participate in group functions and meet you all.

Here is a photo of my car!

Cheers,

Xavier
View attachment 76931
Welcome to Maritime Midtang. Nice looking Stang!! I look forward to seeing it out and about.

Hey hey Monique, welcome to Maritime Mustang.
Richard and Monique are camping neighbors of mine in Dalhousie and are new to the Mustang world as of this summer.
Monique just took possession of a brand new Vert after "upgrading" from her former ride.........lol
So I'll see if I can work a bit at having them join the crew for a few events and of course on posting a few pics of their new ride.
Actually, we are exploring the possibility of heading down for the fall run this Sept. if the stars can line up ? lol

Hey hey Monique, welcome to Maritime Mustang.
Richard and Monique are camping neighbors of mine in Dalhousie and are new to the Mustang world as of this summer.
Monique just took possession of a brand new Vert after "upgrading" from her former ride.........lol
So I'll see if I can work a bit at having them join the crew for a few events and of course on posting a few pics of their new ride.
Actually, we are exploring the possibility of heading down for the fall run this Sept. if the stars can line up ? lol
Sorry, did I misread that last bit Roger?

All joking apart, we have missed you.

Back