!!!!! Forum updates !!!!!!! Tonight !!!!!!!!

Phil Did you manage to fix signatures?
emails?
and i-phone log ins?

Last edited:
Hey, this is great, haven't been booted off the site and need to log back in at all.

I think the feel and appearance of the site is a lot more user friendly the more you become familiar with it, which is very easy.

Haven't posted a pic yet, so lets test that now...... testing testing...this is only a test. lolIMG_1556.jpeg

Wow, super easy.

I guess I am bias, but have to say still learning my way around.
but this platform is very slick. Crazy fast, which for Mustang folks
that would be good thing.

I realize we will have more issues and tweaks to make, but so far really liking this.

Just got back from hunting week at the camp and happy to see some worked real hard here improving things. Been two days using this new format and getting use to it and like the saying goes: I likes it, I likes it a lot !! With this the calendars are now complete so two good news, too bad Ford screwed the third one up with that electric thing...........ah well two out of three.

We are still making adjustments, some you will notice some you won't.
I suspect it will be awhile before we totally understand everything we can and can't do on new platform.

One thing we do know, if you were getting notifications about a thread you started or were following,
it didn't transfer with data transfer, so what that means you have to go to your setting and make changes
as to what you want to be notified for. 2nd you will have to go to any thread you were following and mark it again to follow.
Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused our viewers, I will now take you back to your regular programming :)

The new upgrade so far seems to be positive.
We are still working on things, not everything is 100%
if you notice anything or have comments let us know.

Back