Fall Run September 17, 2022 Central Prince Edward Island

I'd like to give a shout out to The good folks at East Coast International (ECI) as they are allowing us to use their parking lot, 39 Union road for our meet and greet next Saturday Am ,this is our departure point .Meet at 8:30. We leave at 9am !
Folks, please remember fed, fueled and ready to go at 9am.
So do what every you need too, to be ready to roll out at 9:00

Nova Scotia folks.

Those who can or wish to, I plan on being at Enfield Big stop
around 11-11:30 Friday ( if all in life goes well)
Leaving at 12 to head for Island, likely making more than a couple stops along the way
and hoepfully taking some scenic parts of drive to enjoy trip there.

First stop will be in Masstown. So anyone wishing to come along and enjoy the slow road over
See you friday :) anyone wishing to jion in along the way, lets us know and we can make a stop to suit.

Nova Scotia folks.

Those who can or wish to, I plan on being at Enfield Big stop
around 11-11:30 Friday ( if all in life goes well)
Leaving at 12 to head for Island, likely making more than a couple stops along the way
and hoepfully taking some scenic parts of drive to enjoy trip there.

First stop will be in Masstown. So anyone wishing to come along and enjoy the slow road over
See you friday :) anyone wishing to jion in along the way, lets us know and we can make a stop to suit.
Looking forward to it, just got back from Gaspe, car's all warmed up for it

What’s the Plan for NB Group Charlie ?
Hey Fred,
Martin asked me the same thing. lol I would love to organize something similar to the NS group, however I will not know until later in the week what time the Mrs and I will be off of work. What time are you planning on heading over Fred? Martin was thinking afternoon as well. We could line up a time to meet at Seaside in Shediac at a certain time and those who show show and go from there. Like I said I am still up in the air for departure time. In a perfect world we would have the afternoon off but will see.

Hey Everyone,

the restaurant sent Aaron our menu choices for Saturday's supper.We understand it is a limited menu however they are doing their best with the size of group and staff they have. They told Aaron that if someone had some dietary issues that this menu did not meet to let their server know and they would do their best to accommodate. I am sure we will make this evening a fun one.

1663088534305.png

Hey Fred,
Martin asked me the same thing. lol I would love to organize something similar to the NS group, however I will not know until later in the week what time the Mrs and I will be off of work. What time are you planning on heading over Fred? Martin was thinking afternoon as well. We could line up a time to meet at Seaside in Shediac at a certain time and those who show show and go from there. Like I said I am still up in the air for departure time. In a perfect world we would have the afternoon off but will see.

I will check this Thread Friday and meet up with the Group at Seaside ?

Hey Everyone,

the restaurant sent Aaron our menu choices for Saturday's supper.We understand it is a limited menu however they are doing their best with the size of group and staff they have. They told Aaron that if someone had some dietary issues that this menu did not meet to let their server know and they would do their best to accommodate. I am sure we will make this evening a fun one.

View attachment 59397
Is the a liquor menu lol or just all the favourites ?

Anyone gets away aerly enough maybe we can meet in Aulac or the landing
when we get off Bridge. RIght now I only know of three leaving NS, but like everything
I am sure subject to change.

I am keeping Fingers crossed I am no work issues Friday morning.
Doing extra to be prepared 16.5 hour day yesterday only 12 today :)

Hey Fred,
I’m fairly flexible on time for Friday, so happy to meet whenever works Charlie.

Back