Fall Run September 17, 2022 Central Prince Edward Island

Fall run September 17th 2022
Hello Everyone,

The fall run this year as most of you know will be In PEI. We will be leaving Charlottetown on Saturday, Sept 17th at 9:00AM. We will be doing a central PEI run and ending our day back in Charlottetown. The specific details of the run will be posted as we get closer to the run date as we always need to fine tune due to construction and stuff out of our control. We will be shooting to be in Summerside for lunch, returning to Ch'town in the afternoon.

We wanted to start the Fall Run thread so people could reserve hotel rooms and get their name added to the sign up sheet.

The sign up sheet for the Fall Run and Saturday supper will be in the next post.

Hotel info for the fall run:

Remember, you are responsible to confirm your own room reservations! The Sept.16-18 (3rd weekend of Sept.) is a busy weekend in Charlottetown and room rates are a bit higher with limited availability. This is the reason to call & book early!

Rodd Royalty has offered a special guestroom rate to Maritime Mustang group for the weekend of September 16-18, 2022!

Rates starting at $152 for a Standard Room and $169 for an Executive Suite. Rates are quoted: per room, per night, plus taxes, based on 1-2 people sharing.

The hotel has a block of 20 rooms held for the event until June 16th (with a limited number of drive up units included in the block). After the release date, the rates could increase and would be based on availability at time of booking.

Guests staying at the hotel are offered complimentary Grab ‘n Go Breakfast.

The hotel offers an indoor pool with waterslide, fitness room, Convenience KIOSK, Free Parking, Free Internet, and all guestrooms offer a microwave, mini-fridge and coffee maker.

For reservations, please call 1-800-565-7633 and request the rate offer for the Maritime Mustang group at Rodd Royalty for the dates required.
Dale and Paula

Fall Run:
1. Charlie and Jen
2. Trevor and Aliona
3, Mike and Janet
4. Rich and Angie
5. Mark and Tracy
6. Glenn and Sharon
7. Martin and Christine (Eric)
8. Al and Jackie
9. Albert and Darlene
10. Lisa
11. Gerry and Jackie
12. Maxime and Julie (Maybe List)
13. Ross and Sally
14. Dave and Bev
15, Kevin and Cindy
16 Jeff & Lori

Supper at The Local 7:00pm Saturday:
1. Charlie and Jen
2. Trevor and Aliona
3. Mike and Janet
4. Rich and Angie
5. Mark and Tracy
6. Glenn and Sharon
7. Martin and Christine ( Eric)
8. Al and Jackie
9. Albert and Darlene
10. Gerry and Jackie
11. Maxime and Julie (Maybe List)
12. Ross and Sally
Fall Run Paula and Dale PEI

Fall Run Paula and Dale PEI
Fall Run:
1. Charlie and Jen
2. Trevor and Aliona
3, Mike and Janet
4. Rich and Angie
5. Mark and Tracy
6. Glenn and Sharon
7. Martin and Christine (Eric)
8. Al and Jackie
9. Albert and Darlene
10. Lisa
11. Gerry and Jackie
12. Maxime and Julie (Maybe List)
13. Ross and Sally
14. Dave and Bev
15, Kevin and Cindy
16 Jeff & Lori
17. Dale & Paula
18. Jason

Supper at The Local 7:00pm Saturday:
1. Charlie and Jen
2. Trevor and Aliona
3. Mike and Janet
4. Rich and Angie
5. Mark and Tracy
6. Glenn and Sharon
7. Martin and Christine ( Eric)
8. Al and Jackie
9. Albert and Darlene
10. Gerry and Jackie
11. Maxime and Julie (Maybe List)
12. Ross and Sally
12. Jeff & Lori
13. Jason

Dale and Paula for supper too

Well, due to double booking on my end, and not feeling just yet 100% confident that the car will be in tip top running order by then, I will have to retire from the list for the Fall run this year. I should be able to join the fun in the upcoming one! :)

Well, due to double booking on my end, and not feeling just yet 100% confident that the car will be in tip top running order by then, I will have to retire from the list for the Fall run this year. I should be able to join the fun in the upcoming one! :)
I suspect it is probably more of the cracking of the whip on your end then the car issues. Lol. Car will be fixed by then. Hahaha.

All jokes aside sorry to hear that Max.

Back