Fall photo contest

Don't forget folks, you have until Oct 1st, to submit photo for contest.
After this great weekend, you should have a few to choose from, if not you have time to
get out and take a great photo.

One each only please.

I'm trying to download my Pic for contest, but I get this warning, " Your file of 3.61 MB exceeds the limit of 878.9 KB. "

I went into "Edit Picture" With no luck after a few attempts, after reducing, still get same message. Is there a "Computer Wiz" out there that could be of some assistance ?

TrueBlue02058;n25863 said:
I'm trying to download my Pic for contest, but I get this warning, " Your file of 3.61 MB exceeds the limit of 878.9 KB. "

I went into "Edit Picture" With no luck after a few attempts, after reducing, still get same message. Is there a "Computer Wiz" out there that could be of some assistance ?

I quite often get the same message when I try to post pictures

QUOTE=TrueBlue02058;n25863]I'm trying to download my Pic for contest, but I get this warning, " Your file of 3.61 MB exceeds the limit of 878.9 KB. "

I went into "Edit Picture" With no luck after a few attempts, after reducing, still get same message. Is there a "Computer Wiz" out there that could be of some assistance ?[/QUOTE]

It does happen every so often. We have someone looking into it and why it happens only sometimes. Fred if you can e mail it to me I can see what I can do for you? [email protected]

2001BlackGTvert;n25866 said:
QUOTE=TrueBlue02058;n25863]I'm trying to download my Pic for contest, but I get this warning, " Your file of 3.61 MB exceeds the limit of 878.9 KB. "

It does happen every so often. We have someone looking into it and why it happens only sometimes. Fred if you can e mail it to me I can see what I can do for you? [email protected][/QUOTE]

Thanks Charlie, I'll try editing one more time and e mail to you if I'm not successful. :FordSmile

Back