Factory Sunroofs

Canuck121

Administrator
Staff member
So was floating around different sites and Facebook yesterday and stopped on a conversation about factory sunroofs in a Mustang. They were talking about a 2004 in particular and one guy was certain his sunroof was factory. I don’t remember anything past the 1993 Cobra being factory but thought I would take the question to everyone here. Now you might have been able to get the dealer to do one up for you before buying the car but that’s all I remember. What does everyone else know or think?? What other years/models came with the option??

I don't remember factory sunroofs for a long time.
Mustang back in the day were for famous leaking.

Way back in the day sunroofs were available as factory option, talking here '83 and up a few more years.
But I doubt very much that the '04 came with one ??
Then we saw the full glass roof which had no opening but that's all I can think of.

Yes sir T-roofs were an option in the 80's and there was also a choice of two V-8's too. Then came the SVO with that turbo 4.
Loved the 80's as most Mustangs would kick the Camaros around no problem, still one of my favorite model of Mustang to this day.
It was also a good time as I did take a job as salesman at the local Ford dealership for a year before switching over to this career and I was there when he new GT came out in '83 with that 302. Man was I in love with that thing, first one on the lot was white with black stripes (with factory sunroof)......nice !!

Back