Enough of this bloody truck!

Wait you were able to set up the double press for the fob alarm? That's my biggest grip about this truck.

yup. Double press to set off the panic alarm vice 1 press. If you're ever up the valley way drop in and I can program it for you.

Last edited:
I hate that double honk thing, scares the living day lights every time I set it off....lol

Is Forscan a program that you had to purchase yourself ? or would your dealer have that on hand (doubt it very much)?? Would be nice to get rid of that feature and not to mention enabling the secure idle as well. Can't understand that a manufacturer would design a vehicle that can be driven endlessly without the key fob in it until someone pushes the button ? Seriously ??

On another note did you get to tow with the ecoboost yet ?? Works good....

Forscan is actually free. You can download it from thier site. But you need a Bluetooth obdII adapter that can access hS and MS ford can networks. It also has to be rock solid stable as you are programming through it and the last thing you want is a glitch while doing that. Min cost about 120 bucks. Same offer I made to 92Lx stands: if you're ever up the valley way you can drop by and I'll program it for you. :)

Yeah thanks for the offer. I'm a bit off the beaten path here but if ever your way I'll keep this in mind.

Back