Die Cast Model Cars any Scale, all types of Vehicles

Looks like Passion Diecast has one box of the S7AMPEDE set left for those looking (choose the sealed box option).

If this was me last year I would have bought it, but I'm holding steady in not buying.

So far this year, my only buy has been the 91 - 95 HW Boulevards.

No Ford's in this run, but for whatever reason, I like this series, so i'll continue, along with Greenlight Vintage Ad Cars only.

IMG_5231.jpeg

Last edited:
Spoke too soon.... just checked the PD website and she gone. :LOL:;)

Originally when I first Pre ordered the series there was two 2024 Mustangs included in this series, one an GT and one a Dark Horse. Greenlight ran into some issues I guess and couldn’t produce the new 2024 Mustang and they got replaced by the 1980 Cobra and the 2021 Mach 1. Hopefully they are included in the next series. One day I noticed that the series picture didn’t look right and appeared to have switch some of the Mustangs. I messaged Passion Diecast and he informed me of the sudden change.
1713626605287.png

Fair enough, bound to happen with pre-orders sometimes I suppose, the S7AMPEDE set had a really long lead time from when it was posted for pre-order, so I guess Greenlight got ahead of themselves a little. PD is great for the customer service, I've had very few hiccups with my orders, but any problems I have had were dealt with in short order, and to full satisfaction.

Series One is a good set even without the 2024's though, but good catch, even better catch with the original posting. (y)(y)

Might even be good enough to take the plunge and order it. 😇

Back