Corvette Killer?

So its a rendering by someone, not ford.
So an idea at best, odds of being real are slim.

And no would want to know the price of something like this.
high tech body work is not cheap, make GT500 look cheap.

So maybe cool, but likely not much more than that.

Nice to look at for a few seconds and recognize imagination of some, but it’s so far out there that its not a Mustang anymore.

To me, the Corvette is kind of its own class of car, sadly of only one. ?

The natural competitor of the Mustang is the Camaro.
With Shelby GT 350 (R) and 500, the top dog in different variations is clear.

The GT is Ford’s world level supercar.
I think we’re better off to keep them as distinct entities.
More choice for the consumer.

If that thing above happens, it’s out of all our reaches, and risks eliminating both Mustang and GT as we now know.
No fun in that.

I don’t think we (or Ford) should spend great effort to fit in the Corvette class.
It’s a great compliment and testsment to Mustang that GT500 can rival and beat Corvette already.

And Ford has a legitimate world class supercar in th GT, something GM still lacks.

I think the world has it wrong.
It should not be the rest of the world trying to fit in the Corvette class but rather GM who should seek to have a legitimate supercar.

Corvette is mostly an obsession for Corvette owners.
Mustang, on the other hand, enjoys much broader appeal, worldwide.

I think the world is a better place with Mustang as a Mustang, and GT as a distinct entity. ?✌️

Nice to look at for a few seconds and recognize imagination of some, but it’s so far out there that its not a Mustang anymore.

To me, the Corvette is kind of its own class of car, sadly of only one. ?

The natural competitor of the Mustang is the Camaro.
With Shelby GT 350 (R) and 500, the top dog in different variations is clear.

The GT is Ford’s world level supercar.
I think we’re better off to keep them as distinct entities.
More choice for the consumer.

If that thing above happens, it’s out of all our reaches, and risks eliminating both Mustang and GT as we now know.
No fun in that.

I don’t think we (or Ford) should spend great effort to fit in the Corvette class.
It’s a great compliment and testsment to Mustang that GT500 can rival and beat Corvette already.

And Ford has a legitimate world class supercar in th GT, something GM still lacks.

I think the world has it wrong.
It should not be the rest of the world trying to fit in the Corvette class but rather GM who should seek to have a legitimate supercar.

Corvette is mostly an obsession for Corvette owners.
Mustang, on the other hand, enjoys much broader appeal, worldwide.

I think the world is a better place with Mustang as a Mustang, and GT as a distinct entity. ?✌

Back