Cool mustangs

Mixed emotions this week… found “my” old Centennial Edition Mustang and got to see her again… Sooo many hours went into this quality build originally.

Too many mods to list (but I remember every purchase and install) … MMR 1000 race engine, Vortech V7 YSI blower and fully built power train, and full RPM cage.

Here’s a few pics when she was mine …

1685146466140.png

1685146544129.jpeg

1685146580621.jpeg

LOVED this car… and all of the Maritime Mustang friends and adventures. ❤️

So many great memories!

Last edited:
Mixed emotions this week… found “my” old Mustang and got to see her again…

She seems to have had a hard life since I sold her. The owner told me a mechanic/tuner worked on it recently … and now it won’t start. He’s hoping to get that sorted out and sell it.

Heartbreaking. Sooo many hours went into this quality build originally.

Too many mods to list (but I have them all lol) … MMR 1000 race engine, Vortech V7 YSI blower and fully built power train.

Here’s a few of the before …

View attachment 64489

View attachment 64490

View attachment 64491

Hey Steve. Welcome back. Miss that car. It was a Beast!!

Mixed emotions this week… found “my” old Centennial Edition Mustang and got to see her again… Sooo many hours went into this quality build originally.

Too many mods to list (but I remember every purchase and install) … MMR 1000 race engine, Vortech V7 YSI blower and fully built power train, and full RPM cage.

Here’s a few pics when she was mine …

View attachment 64489

View attachment 64490

View attachment 64491

So many great memories!

Nice ride.
Love the stance in the first pic. 🤩

Yah, tough go when you sell and the new owner doesn't appreciate what they have and let it slip away.

I recall your ride from the old Mustang Canada days, sorry to hear it's not doing so well, but not much you can do about it I guess.

I was lucky my '06 found a great home, it still looks as good as when I sold it 12 years ago.

Back