Cool mustangs

Now there are lots of cool Mustang shots on this thread, you guys have some cool Mustang rooms
but I argue, that sitting in my office, this "Art" beats them all, while I am at desk working this is my view.

some of you should talk to your bosses, this does create a happy environment :)

IMG_0921.jpeg

Now there are lots of cool Mustang shots on this thread, you guys have some cool Mustang rooms
but I argue, that sitting in my office, this "Art" beats them all, while I am at desk working this is my view.

some of you should talk to your bosses, this does create a happy environment :)

View attachment 71364
I love it, sure is a unique situation, I am going to see if they can get one for me up in Fort Mac. I agree much better work environment

We had a Dark Horse HP in the shop all week.

Reason: it was delivered in freezing temps last week.
When we pulled it in for PDI, we noticed the tires on it had frozen and were all cracked.
So warranty claim which Ford approved.

Gave chance to have closer look at car.
Impressive use of aero in several places but this one caught my attention enough to post here.

In the front grille there are a couple air tubes leading to behind each front wheel for brake cooling.

Looking down the tube from front grille.

IMG_5506.jpeg

Exit port of said tube, aimed at back side of rotor and wheel bearing.

IMG_5507.jpeg

The air coming from the tube hits this aero shaped cup behind the rotor and is directed onto the face of the rotor and bearing.

IMG_5508.jpeg

Impressive thickness of calipers.
And front rotors (only) are 2 piece floating with aluminium hats. Upgrade from the Mach1.

IMG_5509.jpeg

These 2 piece floating rotors have always been standard fare on Shelbys, front and rear.
First time I’ve seen on anything but a Shelby.

Back