Cool cars

This the aluminium one you’re talking about?
That's just one of them. They did several in polished aluminum, but only one in copper that I am aware of. They also offer them in brushed aluminum, or raw aluminum, ready for paint. The bodies are made at what used to be a military aircraft manufacture in Poland, building jets based on the MIG called the PZL Lim 6, used by the Polish Airforce..1653812707517.png

Kirkham started up in 1994, Here's a bit of history of their choosing to use Polish made bodies.
https://www.autoweek.com/news/a2106...factory in,and transmission, sell for $59,900.

Dropped by a buddy's place for a show and shine meet yesterday.

He's got the Cyclone, and the old Ford pickup was his Dad's dream project, I'm not 100% on the year, I believe its a 1940 F100.

They had a frame up resto done, and dropped the old cab and box onto all the new hardware, including a rebuilt flathead V8.

It used to be a work truck for a power utility in the US, and still retains the markings on the doors and inside the cab.

His Dad got to see his dream truck completed, and got out to a few shows before he passed away.

The Grand National is completely mint and original, and is still one of my favourite G bodies from the 80's.

67605678398__89FE99CE-6E67-4CFE-91C0-10418157E0B3.jpeg

Back