Cool cars

I've never been a big fan of low profile tires on the Cobra's, but the stance on that car looks good. Some nice features including the headrests, (which I wouldn't mind having on mine), chrome fender vent, and a chrome side pipe bezel, which I presume is meant to shield the paint from heat. Curious about the back-up lights, one has a clear lens, but one is red? I don't imagine that would throw much light behind you.

1973 Trans Am 455 Super Duty

196474_eeeb63d3f7_low_res.jpg
In Canada the Pontiac Beaumont (Chevelle wannabe) upper model was the SD. Some thought it meant super duty, I was told that was Sport Deluxe. Not sure if the fFrebird’s fell in that category or not….

I've never been a big fan of low profile tires on the Cobra's, but the stance on that car looks good. Some nice features including the headrests, (which I wouldn't mind having on mine), chrome fender vent, and a chrome side pipe bezel, which I presume is meant to shield the paint from heat. Curious about the back-up lights, one has a clear lens, but one is red? I don't imagine that would throw much light behind you.
Bill it might be UK or European spec car, so one of the two lights is reversing the other is a high intensity fog light as required in UK and various Euro countries. So different purposes and switched separately.

Back