Cape Breton Club - Check in

I agree, nice to see them as well as NSMC and Folks From Miramichi. WE have a section ( Groups)
Where you can post all of your own events, info and general info, even control the section yourself.
Great way to let everyone know what your doing, locals and Mustang folks who might be traveling to your area.

No Title

I will put this in here. Haven't been to this show (yet) but I'm off the weekend of this years show and I hear it's a good one. They raised quite a bit of money for charity in the past...awesome

Attachments

• photo203.jpeg
    photo203.jpeg
    123.4 KB · Views: 0
The guy from Sydney that joined us on the Cabot Trail fall run, NSCobra I think. He might be able to help with the CB effort.

thundr;n972 said:
The guy from Sydney that joined us on the Cabot Trail fall run, NSCobra I think. He might be able to help with the CB effort.

I e-mailed Jenny Mac, she is one of the organizer also, she signed up, but not sure if she is checking in.
Hopefully they will post updates and info, use this place to attack more people and cars to your events.

No Title

Here is another show in North Sydney. Talked to Darren about it last night and will post it up here for him. Hopefully he will join up soon.

Attachments

• photo205.jpg
    photo205.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 0
Back