Boss 302 Saleen Parnelli Edition

AC Bill

Not a Shelby, but an amazing looking car, with limited production. Would it be a good investment?

https://www.facebook.com/marketplac...wse_serp:63fa2941-eeee-4229-9f8c-3df147ab368f

1727899322193.png

Not to hijack this thread, but I am sure there are lots of us looking at Mustangs for sale. I am not a fan of “clones”, but this does not seem like a bad deal, contingent on a detailed inspection. Looks like a Roush supercharger. What do you think?

Bulk of depreciation has been absorbed by the previous owners, so this value will or should remain constant for the next buyer.

BUY !! And please drive it so you can enjoy the pleasure that it brings to YOU, and no-one else. These cars are made to be driven and enjoyed.

Hope to see you at a car show sometime in the near future with this beauty !!

After reading the Motortrend article, I would conclude this car would be a decent investment.
You'd get what sounds like a really good, fun to drive performance car, with low mileage and at a reasonable price. And it's for Canadian dollars. New, it was $60k US dollars. I believe it should maintain it's current asking price, and because of the limited production, likely increase a time passes. In the meantime you can have some fun behind the wheel, and turn a few heads at the local show & shines.

Don’t know about investment.
But nice car and looks like real deal.
499 is a low number.
Even if doesn’t go up in value, probably won’t go down much more.
I think breaking even is still a good deal, and you get to enjoy.
I would ask for the original silver wheels.
If he doesn't have them, use that to negotiate price down.

Saleen also made a similar blue car as a Dan Gurney tribute.

IMG_0236.jpeg

Last edited:
Not to hijack this thread, but I am sure there are lots of us looking at Mustangs for sale. I am not a fan of “clones”, but this does not seem like a bad deal, contingent on a detailed inspection. Looks like a Roush supercharger. What do you think?

This is not a clone nor an attempt at a clone.
It’s simply a GT on which the owner stuck a couple Shelby badges.
Don’t need detailed inspection.
The pictures tell the story.
Stock GT exterior, including front grille and bumper.
Stock GT brakes with cosmetic covers.
Full stock GT interior with nothing Shelby in there.
Engine bay looks like stock GT 4.6 with Roush/Ford Racing SC.

Overlook the badges and compare it to any 2010 or similar GT convertible on Auto Trader and you’ll see if price is fair.

Bulk of depreciation has been absorbed by the previous owners, so this value will or should remain constant for the next buyer.

BUY !! And please drive it so you can enjoy the pleasure that it brings to YOU, and no-one else. These cars are made to be driven and enjoyed.

Hope to see you at a car show sometime in the near future with this beauty !!

Going to be hard to see Bill at a show out here.
He resides on Vancouver island.

This is not a clone nor an attempt at a clone.
It’s simply a GT on which the owner stuck a couple Shelby badges.
Don’t need detailed inspection.
The pictures tell the story.
Stock GT exterior, including front grille and bumper.
Stock GT brakes with cosmetic covers.
Full stock GT interior with nothing Shelby in there.
Engine bay looks like stock GT 4.6 with Roush/Ford Racing SC.

Overlook the badges and compare it to any 2010 or similar GT convertible on Auto Trader and you’ll see if price is fair.

I'd debate that point.

If you're trying to pass off a GT as something it's not, and try to make people think it's a Shelby and it's not, it's essentially a Shelby clone.

Argue semantics and say it's not a clone, but at the very least it's a Three Dressed Up As A Nine. ( ;) )

Last edited:
Back