69 Mack 1 428

65kcode

Hello everyone. I recently purchased a 351 Windsor that was pulled from a 69 Mach 1 in the St. John area. It was replaced with a 428 CJ. The 351 was not the original engine in the Mack 1. It appears to be a 84 block. I am trying to contact the 69 owner to get build details of the 351. Any help in contacting the owner is greatly appreciated. Thanks
Danny Eddy

The seller of the 351 helped do the 428 swap. He received the engine as part of his he payment. He was told that it had been rebuilt. He had no more information than that. It has a 4 barrel Ford intake and small spark plug heads. That’s what I know so far. Thanks for any help you can provide me in contacting him.

The guy I bought the 351 from drove into St. John yesterday-about an hour from his place in Hampton. People there said they bought the house from him last fall. They have no idea where he moved to and would not even provide his last name. So it’s now seems a little more daunting to get build details without tearing it apart …. which I refer not to do. Does anyone know a member who had a 69 Mach 1 and lived in the St. John area? I’m grasping at straws I realize.

The guy I bought the 351 from drove into St. John yesterday-about an hour from his place in Hampton. People there said they bought the house from him last fall. They have no idea where he moved to and would not even provide his last name. So it’s now seems a little more daunting to get build details without tearing it apart …. which I refer not to do. Does anyone know a member who had a 69 Mach 1 and lived in the St. John area? I’m grasping at straws I realize.
Hate saying it a long shot
But look up sale of house might find his name

a1495fdd70e2eab7a61f5ccaf607994d.jpg

Back