2024 World Jr's

Women's new PWHL hockey was good yesterday. Big game tonight. Ottawa and Montreal with over 8,000 tickets sold. Lot of Maritimer's playing to cheer for. They said to the league they want to play physical hockey. The refs let them go and it was a good rugged first game. Still early but looks promising. They also play the rule where if your team scores shorthanded you spring your player out of the box. I like that.

If the NHL cannot sort out needing 2 Sport packages and still having blackouts this may be the end of NHL watching soon for many and a worthy switch.

I did the same. Flipped flipped between games. I didn’t mind it. My Daughter really enjoyed it as welll. Way more physical than the Olympics. Yes not as fast however it was still nice to watch. I think we were long overdue for something like this. Hopefully it keeps going strong.

I did the same. Flipped flipped between games. I didn’t mind it. My Daughter really enjoyed it as welll. Way more physical than the Olympics. Yes not as fast however it was still nice to watch. I think we were long overdue for something like this. Hopefully it keeps going strong.
I agree and there are enough pro women hockey players to do this without being watered down
now it gives young girls something to dream about and try to accomplish.

I hope it grows and has success.

Back