2024 Maritime Mustang Calendar Photo Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

2001BlackGTvert

Administrator
Staff member
It's that time of the year again. We are a little bit behind the 8 ball on this one, and for that we apologize. Deadline for submissions will be Sunday October 13th at 12:00 Noon. Once I have all of the pictures ready to roll we will all have 4 days to vote for our 12 favourite ones.

The 12 best photos will make our 2025 calendar and the rest will be added together on back cover. So all cars submitted will make the calendar.

Please, no photo shopped pictures, and no photos already used in any previous Calendar. No copyright or watermarked images please.

Must be a member to submit Photo. I submission per Member please.

Best of luck to everyone!!

I will echo Charlie, we should have done this 5-6 weeks ago and just Gapped it.
So we are pushed to pull this off, get printed and get it out to folks for Christmass or least new Year when we all need new Calendar.

So giddy-up follow the rules, get a picture in and we will have another Calendar for 2025

IMG_4079.jpeg

Every time we go to Cape Breton we tend to take the main roads on the left or right of the Bras D'or Lake to Sydney. One time we cut across the middle and through Iona. Going to show it a bit of love with a photo taken at the entrance to MacCormack Park.

IONAPark.JPG

I selected this one because it’s one of the stops we could be making during next fall’s run, should the route I suggested be chosen.
It’s at the beach in Charlo taken this past labour day.
If it makes the cut and appears anywhere before September, it will give members a glimpse of what lies ahead.
If it appears after September, it will be a memory of where they went.
I guess either option would be good.

IMG_9548.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back