2023 S650 Mustang

If the base 2020 Mustang GT has 460 HP and the BULLITT 480, the new 2023 should be close to 500 HP ? and Eco Boost 2.3 around 350 Horse ? Hopefully it still looks like a Mustang ✅

looks like the V=8 will live, but they do expect to have a hybrid Mustang at this point as well.
be interesting to see the design changes. modular platform and possible all wheel drive.

I would be curious to see what the Hybrid combination would be, 2.3 Eco-Boost- Electric motors, or 5.2 Voodoo Twin Turbo with an Electric motor at each wheel for a 12 to 15 Hundred HP Total to all 4 wheels. :ROFLMAO:

You are building a pretty capable Mustang and are probably in the same boat as me, short of a Decent Lottery Win, the one you currently own is most likely the one that you will own the rest of your Mustang Cruising life ?

You are building a pretty capable Mustang and are probably in the same boat as me, short of a Decent Lottery Win, the one you currently own is most likely the one that you will own the rest of your Mustang Cruising life ?
Thanks Fred. I'm happy now, for sure. Never hurts to keep an eye out, though! Dont want to be caught flatfooted if your numbers do come up!

Back