2023 Nationals Saturday July 8th Cruise and Supper

2001BlackGTvert

Administrator
Staff member
Once again this year for those who will not be attending the Nationals on Saturday we are planning to do a Mustang cruise. Then after our cruise we will meet back up for Supper at Rosannos. The plan is to have a small cruise then allow everyone time to do whatever they want and then meet back up for supper. Then after supper we could watch the cars cruise up and down Mountain road.

So the plan is to leave for a cruise that will be planned out shortly. We would meet at Extreme Windows and Doors at 80 Loftus Street for a 10:00AM departure. We are going to plan on an approximately 4-5 hour run with stops No real official lunch destination but we will stop for coffee and sightseeing so you can bring a sandwich or grab something on one of the stops. Plan is to be back into the Moncton between 2 and 3 for those who want to go back home or to their hotels to relax a bit before the evening.

We have made a reservation for 5:30 at Rossano's on Mountain road. After supper we can walk across the parking lot and watch the cars on Mountain road. We have done this a few times and it's usually lots of fun.

So let’s start up a signup sheet so we know how many people we can expect for supper.

SATURDAY CRUISE AND EVENING SUPPER AT ROSANO'S

Run
1.Charlie & Jen
2.Trevor & Aliona
3.Jason
4. Marc
5. Mike & Janet
6.Elide & Suzanne
7. Kevin & Cindy
8. Max??
9. Émile & Murielle
10. Mike & Carol Ann
11. Bobby & Meaghan

Supper
1.Charlie & Jen
2.Trevor & Aliona
3.Jason
4. Marc
5. Dave & Bev
6. Gerry
7. Brian
8. Mike & Janet
9. Elide & Suzanne
10. Max & Julie +?
11. Emile & Murielle
12. Mike & Carol Ann
13. Ron & Linda
14. Ted
15. Gino & Josee
16. Bobby & Meaghan
17. Paul & Denise

Once again this year for those who will not be attending the Nationals on Saturday we are planning to do a Mustang cruise. Then after our cruise we will meet back up for Supper at Rosannos. The plan is to have a small cruise then allow everyone time to do whatever they want and then meet back up for supper. Then after supper we could watch the cars cruise up and down Mountain road.

So the plan is to leave for a cruise that will be planned out shortly. We would meet at Extreme Windows and Doors at 80 Loftus .Street for a 10;00AM departure. We are going to plan on an approximately 4-5 hour run with stops No real official lunch destination but we will stop for coffee and sightseeing so you can bring a sandwich or grab something on one of the stops. Plan is to be back into the Moncton between 2 and 3 for those who want to go back home or to their hotels to relax a bit before the evening.

We have made a reservation for 5:30 at Rossano's on Mountain road. After supper we can walk across the parking lot and watch the cars on Mountain road. We have done this a few times and it's usually lots of fun.

So let’s start up a signup sheet so we know how many people we can expect for supper.
Mike and Janet please for both

Tentatively booking for supper! (still have to double check with Julie, and I have a mustang friend who may come up for the weekend, we'll see if my number changes!)
Won't push my luck with this cruise acceptance ;)
Haha totally your call. Will put you down for supper for now. I mean how other are we going to get you missing the mustang by not exposing you to more of them???

For those not attending the Nationals this should be a great run to get some smiles and miles on the cars. The supper in the evening and watching the cars on Mountain road is a big highlight of the weekend for myself and many I am sure.

Get your name on the list for the Run, Supper or both.

Back