2023 Nationals Annual Friday Night Cruise and Supper July 7th

2001BlackGTvert

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone,

Friday Night Nationals cruise is back!!

On Friday Night July 7th we will doing a small cruise and supper. This will be open to everyone who would like to join us.

We will be meeting at Kent Building Supplies at 45 Babineau Blvd, Moncton. We would like to have everyone there fueled up and ready to go for 5:30 PM. The plan as of right now is to cruise to Payzant Restaurant In St. Antoine for around a 6:;45 Arrival. The exact route will be determined at a later date.

If you are planning to attend please chime in and let us know so we have an idea of numbers to give them. A tentative reservation for 50 has been made but we said we would call them back as we got closer to firm up numbers.

The signup Thread will be below.

2023 Nationals Annual Friday Night Cruise and Supper July 7th​

SIGNUP THREAD
1.Charlie & Jen
2.Trevor & Aliona
3. Jason
4. Marc
5. Ted
6.Dave & Bev
7.Gerry
8.Brian
9.Ryan
10.Kevin & Cindy
11. Mike & Janet
12. Max & Julie
13. Martin
14.Jerry & Spencer
15. Cam
16. Charles + 1
17. Tristan & Scott
18. Emile & Murielle
19. Paul & Denise
20. George
21. Ross & Sally
22. Ron & Linda
23. Dave & Karen
24. Scott & Shelley
25. Gino & Josee

Hello everyone,

Friday Night Nationals cruise is back!!

On Friday Night July 7th we will doing a small cruise and supper. This will be open to everyone who would like to join us.

We will be meeting at Kent Building Supplies at 45 Babineau Blvd, Moncton. We would like to have everyone there fueled up and ready to go for 5:30 PM. The plan as of right now is to cruise to Payzant Restaurant In St. Antoine for around a 6:;45 Arrival. The exact route will be determined at a later date.

If you are planning to attend please chime in and let us know so we have an idea of numbers to give them. A tentative reservation for 50 has been made but we said we would call them back as we got closer to firm up numbers.

The signup Thread will be below.
I'll be there 👍

Charlie,

I have a friend from up north that is currently planning to make it to the ride & supper for the Friday night. (Currently working on making him sign up as well :) ). So it would be Mathieu & Monica for the listing. Should something change on their end I will communicate.

Charlie,

I have a friend from up north that is currently planning to make it to the ride & supper for the Friday night. (Currently working on making him sign up as well :) ). So it would be Mathieu & Monica for the listing. Should something change on their end I will communicate.
Hey Max,

Ok sounds good. Will ad them to the list. Hopefully they join us

Back