2021 Atlantic Nationals

Agreed Marcel, if I go this year I will do the same.

I think what gets to me is that at no point have they offered refunds or even made mention of you would be paying $40 for a $30 show. The attitude just seems to be tough luck we already have your money and you are not getting it back and you are lucky we are rolling it over from the cancelled 2020 show. It’s just my opinion, but the way they have handled some of this sucks.

At the end of the day it’s all for charity, but I would prefer to be actively making a donation rather than someone else putting there hand in my pocket!

Yeah I agree being called a run makes it seem likes it's not the same. I know he clarified but the wording he used is the reason the question was asked. If it's 2 days instead of 4 or 5 it is still a show in the park. Lol.

The original post I saw on Facebook never mentioned honouring the pre registrations only after people started talking about it. Should have have kept the pricing the same. I suspect many will skip it this year and just save it for next year. Maybe I am wrong though. But many like to plan in advance. I wish them a good show

Martin I completly agree. They should have offered refunds for those who wanted it. Made it the peoples decision not theirs. Simple if someone uses their 40 credit towards this year they have 10 left towards next year. That way there you don't have to dish out more money right now. Is it the 30 that will ruin any of us for charity? Nope. But make it the peoples decision before they have to dish out more money when you have some of theirs sitting there.

Yeah I agree being called a run makes it seem likes it's not the same. I know he clarified but the wording he used is the reason the question was asked. If it's 2 days instead of 4 or 5 it is still a show in the park. Lol.

The original post I saw on Facebook never mentioned honouring the pre registrations only after people started talking about it. Should have have kept the pricing the same. I suspect many will skip it this year and just save it for next year. Maybe I am wrong though. But many like to plan in advance. I wish them a good show

Martin I completly agree. They should have offered refunds for those who wanted it. Made it the peoples decision not theirs. Simple if someone uses their 40 credit towards this year they have 10 left towards next year. That way there you don't have to dish out more money tight now. Is it the 30 that will ruin any of us for charity? Nope. But make it the peoples decision before they have to dish out more money when you have some of theirs sitting there.
Agreed Charlie, it’s not about the money so much as the poor way they have handled it,

Back