2020 Maritime Mustang winter party.

Looks like I will be out for the get together. I will be heading for NB. Hope everyone has a great time :)

Last edited:
Party address is 276 Rolling Hills Dr in Waverley starting anytime after 7, the civic number is on top of the newspaper holder. Probably easier to park on the street and just walk up. If anyone is unsure of how to get there feel free to PM me for more details.

Party address is 276 Rolling Hills Dr in Waverley starting anytime after 7, the civic number is on top of the newspaper holder. Probably easier to park on the street and just walk up. If anyone is unsure of how to get there feel free to PM me for more details.
I have been to your house
Nothing easy about your driveway
Do you have electric scooter to get
Some of us up there?

Sorry we can't make the party, Anybody wanting to start early with a coffee at the Enfield Tim's at 9:00? Think Glenn is setting an alarm. Sharon must be supervising the cleaning staff!

Can't wait to enjoy a night with friends talking cars and telling a few fibs :)
should be a good time seeing some folks we haven't seen since summer

Hey guys, We’re not going to make it. We tried everything we could to get our plans worked out, and when we finally did, I got sick. Funny how that works. Have a great time.

Btw Mel says hi and she has spring and fall run booked off now too

Hey guys, We’re not going to make it. We tried everything we could to get our plans worked out, and when we finally did, I got sick. Funny how that works. Have a great time.

Btw Mel says hi and she has spring and fall run booked off now too
Not sure we believe you, have not see Mel in 2 years, except on Social media.
Sure you haven't done some thing with her? We are soon going to need real proof.

Back