2019 PEI Fall Run

Shipwright;n29564 said:
It's been a while but I'm back. I'm in, so please add me to the list of for all the meals. I assume the hotel booking dates are tor the 20th and 21st of September, correct?

You are correct !

Now --- I wonder if anyone has a spare Mustang to loan or rent or donate for this trip. We don't want to feel left out.
There may be an off chance I'll have a replacement ride before the run.
But failing that, what are the thoughts of a handsome white '19 Honda Ridgeline cruising along in the middle of the herd, just in case someone needs water / beer / banana / whatever!!! Visualizing that parade kinda gives you that warm and fuzzy feeling doesn't it.

billd;n29568 said:
Now --- I wonder if anyone has a spare Mustang to loan or rent or donate for this trip. We don't want to feel left out.
But failing that, what are the thoughts of a handsome white '19 Honda Ridgeline cruising along in the middle of the herd, just in case someone needs water / beer / banana / whatever!!! Visualizing that parade kinda gives you that warm and fuzzy feeling doesn't it.

The crash crew usually rides in the back just ahead of the tail gunner.if you're carrying a cooler, a thermos of coffee and sandwiches, right ahead of me in the line is the perfect spot!

billd;n29568 said:

We had a KIA SUV on a Fall Run a few years ago, so Honda Ridgeline's are Welcome too. Just think of all the "POP" you could carry in the locked "Bed".

TrueBlue02058;n29573 said:
We had a KIA SUV on a Fall Run a few years ago, so Honda Ridgeline's are Welcome too. Just think of all the "POP" you could carry in the locked "Bed".

Bill Has lost his mind, we should make sure wife does the driving.
He sold his Mustang :rolleyes: Selling subaru and now buying a ridgeline thinking
he's getting a truck LOL. Its a honda accord with a plastic box on the back :rofl:rofl

TrueBlue02058;n29573 said:

And also that black turbo hatchback on the first edition of the run if I recall well... ? LOL

welcome back Denis! ??

Back