• Charlottetown South east part of Island, Georgetown, Souris loop

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Summerside to Tignish to Summerside

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Charlottetown North East, Morell, east point Loop

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure if I'm going to vote as I've never been to any of these areas and would not contribute anything but a roll of the dice and a good guess .. So whichever run is good by me .
I've been going to the island all my life but never left the central area. Furthest west is sumer side / malpeque and furthest east Stratford /PEI national park.. If I had to pick it might be east to see if I can incorporate a ride on the ferry and maybe head to Cape Breton afterwards if vacation allows ..

Even if you aren't sure about the Island you should still vote. Up to you of course but doesn't hurt at all. Just pull up the map and take a look at what's around the different areas. Everyone has a spot they've always wanted to drive by on the Island (I'm from there and still have places I wanna go and haven't seen) so that's a good way to do it in my opinion. Every vote counts :)

Over the years I have been all over centre and western end of Island.
been 30 + years since I have been on eastern end.

Festus;n27131 said:
Wow voting is light !

some don't vote because it doesn't matter to them where we go.
Some think, I am not sure if I am going so better not vote.
Also part of it is time of year. Not sure what last couple of vote numbers
were like, but we will go where vote puts us and as always
have a great weekend :)

Really do not know enough about where the best spots to go would be on the Island other than we really enjoyed it when we did the cruise a few years back. So I am one of those that have to say it doesn't matter where we go we will be there and have no doubt that we will have a good time once again, so we are in no matter what.

Looks like we ran out of steam .. Unless there's a huge voting frenzy tonight or tomorrow, we will be doing the North East part of the island .. I'm Excited, but never did the other areas either ..
I'm going to try and do the south east on Sunday to take the ferry to NS and possibly head to Cape Breton for the next day or 2

Back