2019 California Special Vert Shadow Black

Canuck121

Administrator
Staff member
Well I’ve been talking about going from two down to one and today it happened. The 2006 sold a week ago and today the 2016 went to Moncton and this one came back. Just under 25,000kms, automatic trans and has all the bells and whistles I was looking for. Needs to be cleaned so more pics to come but this will get ya started 😜. Some interesting stories getting it all done but that’s half the fun right?

IMG_7150.jpegIMG_7153.jpeg

Last edited:
shes-a-beaut-clark-shes-a-beaut-clark.jpg

Only a couple days with it and I’m starting to figure things out 😂. Did the Sync update like Charlie and the updated version is much, much better.

Bought an SCT X4 and once I got that up and running it did made quite a difference with shift points in the car and it simply ran much better especially in Sport mode.

Have to get the wheel spacers and calliper covers on it. Took those off my 16 before it was gone and they should look quite good on the 19 😁

Congrats Jason.
Nice find.
And if you don’t want people to know you swapped, just keep top up and some won’t be able to tell. 🙂

😂 maybe it is the same car with the original roof chopped 😝

Last edited:
Well I’ve been talking about going from two down to one and today it happened. The 2006 sold a week ago and today the 2016 went to Moncton and this one came back. Just under 25,000kms, automatic trans and has all the bells and whistles I was looking for. Needs to be cleaned so more pics to come but this will get ya started 😜. Some interesting stories getting it all done but that’s half the fun right?

View attachment 64663View attachment 64664
Very nice car

Back