2019 California Special Race Red

So we pulled our car out of my bosses house not quite 2 weeks ago. Yesterday we did a run with friends of ours and on the way home we turned 1000km of seat time for us.

So far we are very happy with the car. The power is something else. Coming from the 01 to this is crazy different. The 10 speed automatic in sport mode works really well. Paddle shifting adds a bit of fun to it. Brakes are awesome and very responsive.. The active exhaust in sport mode has a nice balanced sound we have grown to love. I passed my vette buddy on the highway yesterday, and when we got to our destination him and his wife said it sounds really good. On our way home last night from their cottage it was the first time we drove it after dark. The lights were super impressive. The 01 with the factory headlights were a nightmare to drive with.

So all in all so far so good. Looking forward to the rest of the summer.

Gotta love a new ride, I know first summer with mine
over 10k driving, along with great weather.
only 38 now so you see how first year has huge affect.

glad your both enjoying, you both get some seat time?
Curious what boss thinks?

Gotta love a new ride, I know first summer with mine
over 10k driving, along with great weather.
only 38 now so you see how first year has huge affect.

glad your both enjoying, you both get some seat time?
Curious what boss thinks?
Well we put another almost 250 today. And it was all me. She has not had much seat time lol. But she doesn’t seem to mind. She says she really likes it.

Hey Guys,
so as some of you may know I have been looking at possibly getting a newer 5.0L at some point in the future. Well it actually happened sooner then expected. We have taken possession of it however it is not home yet since we are in the middle of the new garage addition and I have no room for it. So I parked it inside one of my bosses Garage bays for a couple of weeks. It is a one owner car with the Digital dash, Premium sounds system, 10 Speed Automatic ( I know lol but that 10 speed is something else), 3:55 Gears and active exhaust. Summer driven car with 22000KM on it. It has a fresh coat of ceramic as well on it. We absolutly love the color. I haven't had much seat time however so far I am impressed. Looking forward to getting some miles on. The mods have already begun. lol I have ordered a Stubby antenna. paddle shifter extensions and hood struts for it already. For the time being the plan is to keep the 01 as well.

Here are a few dealership pictures for now. Will get better ones once we get it home.

View attachment 54584

View attachment 54578

View attachment 54580
View attachment 54581
View attachment 54582
View attachment 54583
Congratulations on the New Mustang Charlie ?

Back