2019 Atlantic Nationals Weekend Events July 5-7

05 gt 5spd;n31693 said:
Word is a new park entrance next year - maybe that will come through the field ?? Wait and see!

Entrance is supposed to be on the other side of the pond is what I heard.Closer to the new beach.And $5 increase in price won't deter me.

The increased value of next years Prize Car and substantial substitute Cash Prize certainly justify the Price increase. Next Year will be my 10th Year attending with the BULLITT and I think this will be the first Price increase for as long as I have been attending.

My little Suzuki enjoyed having some mud to play in the driving up and down the bank, although I think Brian was a bit worried at one point, as his Camaro photo3446.jpg was right in front.......

Attachments

• photo3443.jpg
    photo3443.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 0
  • photo3444.jpg
    photo3444.jpg
    320.8 KB · Views: 0
  • photo3445.jpg
    photo3445.jpg
    279.5 KB · Views: 0
Mcdavis;n31720 said:
My little Suzuki enjoyed having some mud to play in the driving up and down the bank, although I think Brian was a bit worried at one point, as his Camaro was right in front.......

No point in applying Tire Shine to the Suzuki"s Mud Tires. :FordSmile

Hi. Had a great time at Nationals. Rain or shine. Yes the field was soaked. Missed seeing our welcome committee in the corral. Saturday was slow. Sunday busier.

Back