2019 - 2020 NHL Season.

Leafs must have read my post about them fading in the third. Quite the end game they did to tie the series. Gives us a little more teaser hockey before the good stuff starts. If they make it there could be a mini Habs-Leafs series down the road. The way 2020 has been so far anything is possible.

My question is what do you do with this team? It’s been the same results since the last time they won a playoff series in 2004. Many different players and pretty much same results year in and year out. Wasn’t the D that was the problem this year it was lack of scoring. Having said that Korpisalo for Columbus was lights out. Andersen was good but not exceptional. What next? Lafreniere?? :unsure::p

My question is what do you do with this team? It’s been the same results since the last time they won a playoff series in 2004. Many different players and pretty much same results year in and year out. Wasn’t the D that was the problem this year it was lack of scoring. Having said that Korpisalo for Columbus was lights out. Andersen was good but not exceptional. What next? Lafreniere?? :unsure::p
your right but wrong. a strong D helps the goalie yes we all know this.
but a couple of top line D also set up offence and offer a threat from the point.
Toronto does not have that and to be fair their top line offence has no real heart.
Matthews, Marner, in other words won't go to the wall for you when chips are down.
So one or two number 1 D and they come in many forms. would make a huge difference
and take alot of pressure off their offence as 5 man unit would have to focus on 5 guys instead
of 3.

Offence wins games, Defence wins champion ships, old oilers might have been only example of
that being wrong, but they still had coffee and some strong stay home guys.
This falls on your president and GM, coach is doing well with what he has.
People blame goalie but unless he start scoring too only so much you can ask.

My comments from above were more about media and how funny they are
when it comes to Toronto, after come back, give them the cup,
to a loss and bunch of bums, fans can do that, but medai should know better,
so called hockey writers lol. they make fans more crazy than they already are.

Habs lost first game to FLyers
but played well in the 2-1 loss.

Julian rushed to hospital with chest pains.
likely MB fault.

Back