2018 fall run sign up.

My hotel is booked.
Just waiting to see if I'll be solo or my son will accompany me.
My wife won't be there. She broke her ankle Monday.
Dog ran into her from behind. Blindsided her.
If I go, I'll be there Friday supper and run on Saturday.
Not sure yet if I'll stay for Saturday supper.

Is there some place to post that mm members will be in st.john eveings of Sept 21& 22 for cruise and dinner to st Andrews. All mustang owners welcome to join us for events or come have peep at cars. [ I am thinking for people that don't come on MM Fourm . just a thought lol

Festus;n25413 said:
Is there some place to post that mm members will be in st.john eveings of Sept 21& 22 for cruise and dinner to st Andrews. All mustang owners welcome to join us for events or come have peep at cars. [ I am thinking for people that don't come on MM Fourm . just a thought lol

I have posted here and Mike who is from St. John has shared our posts. Not sure of any other
sites we could post on,
Mustangs-Saint John & Area

I also boost posts, which goes across Canada.

Ohtobbad;n25414 said:
I have posted here and Mike who is from St. John has shared our posts. Not sure of any other
sites we could post on,
Mustangs-Saint John & Area

I also boost posts, which goes across Canada.

I am spreading the Mustang Fall run the best I can , I've got a few people that are supposed to come , just waiting for them to add their names on the forum or FB ..some are doing our year end show , Rides @ Rockwood, so we'll see what happens. .

I am doing same thing here on p.e.I. sharing on facebook ect. Trying to get buddy I know to come he has 2 mach 1 . He got one in Cole Harbour in maybe april this year { not running yet.} I have few thinking about it. they will have to make up mines soon.

2001BlackGTvert;n25424 said:
Yeah I hear ya there. Lol. We went from the pressure cooker to the ski hill in New brunswick. Check my truck out this morning. Lol. Fall is here.

Frost on the Mustang windows here as well this morning

As new members we are excited to be able to join the Fall Cruise to St. Andrews to meet more Mustang owners. We are in Blacks Harbour so will join the group at Exit 60 on that morning. We hope to be able to get an approximate ETA at that location for the group and would be waiting and watching there when you all come through.

Ohtobbad;n25434 said:
I can't believe people are actually liking the -1 post.
Guess future NB fall runs will have to be in August :rofl

Long Term for the Saturday Run calls for 15 degrees and a slight chance of an isolated shower.
6.png

Things are warming back up for this weekend after the rain we are getting over next few days.

05LLGT;n25446 said:
As new members we are excited to be able to join the Fall Cruise to St. Andrews to meet more Mustang owners. We are in Blacks Harbour so will join the group at Exit 60 on that morning. We hope to be able to get an approximate ETA at that location for the group and would be waiting and watching there when you all come through.

The Group is leaving Lornville Tim's at 9;15, You would have a better idea on travel time than me as I live in Shediac.

05LLGT;n25446 said:

leaving Lornville at 9:15 will put us in New River for 9:40-ish stop for 30 minutes then through Seelys cove onto pennfield for 25 minutes should put us passing Comeaus around 10:35-45-ish, you can join in there..

Last edited:
Back