attachment.php

GT350R in Ruby Red/Stripes Delete/Black Painted Roof

attachment.php

GT350R in Lightning Blue/Black Stripes

Hot New Colors for the 2017 Ford Shelby GT350 Mustang
  • Lightning Blue
  • Grabber Blue
  • Ruby Red
Ford Performance is also adding more standard features to the new Shelby® GT350 Mustang that will go on sale this June. Ford has combined the best features of what customers have been asking for from the most track-capable, race-ready Mustang ever built.

Track Package is now standard on the Shelby GT350 Mustang for the 2017 model year, giving all customers the features they want along with the option to add even more – no longer do buyers have to choose between the Track Package and additional features.

“Ford Performance is always listening to customer feedback,” said Dave Pericak, global director, Ford Performance. “At the end of last year we started offering a back seat option for Shelby GT350R due to customer demand. Now, we have adjusted the packages available to continue to provide more of what customers want on the Shelby GT350 Mustang.” The 2017 Shelby GT350 also brings an available Electronics Package or a Convenience Package.

New features for 2017 Shelby GT350 Mustang include:

• Standard Track Package featuring aluminum tower-to-tower brace; high-downforce decklid spoiler; engine oil, transmission and differential coolers; MagneRide™ damping system
  • Three new colors – Ruby Red Metallic, Lightning Blue and Grabber Blue – replace Deep Impact Blue and Competition Orange
  • Two new available packages – Electronics Package includes SYNC® 3, voice-activated navigation and nine-speaker audio system; Convenience Package includes the same options, and replaces manual Recaro seats with leather-trimmed power sport seats
  • Available audio system upgrade from seven to nine speakers with Electronics Package, Convenience Package and R-Electronics Package

SOURCE:

https://media.ford.com/content/ford...-fresh-colors-for-2017-ford-shelby-gt350.html

Last edited:
Based on what I have read, they are going to change packages, because of issues with transmission's getting hot in tech and base packs,
all cars will have coolers. Actually I believe they are going to arrange the ordering options, to have only a gt350 and then the R
no, base, tech or track. then you will put together the options you want. IE: normal seats or recaro's etc.
I don't think pricing has been released yet, but everyone expects the price to go up.

92LX302;n3065 said:
From what I've read the Track pkg. is now standard. Then you can choose the option you want on top of it.

I like that Ruby Red car!

Yup, I think your right, but the 16 track pack came with recaro's only, certain stereo only etc.
Now the car is one model ( not counting R) it will have all the coolers and the track wing is on all cars.
then you pick the other options, IE: seats, stereo, colour etc.
three new colours for 2017, Lightening blue, Ruby red and the light blue.
Ruby red looks better without stripes IMO.
Lightening blue is not quite, but very close to the blue they released the gt350R in Detroit.
At this point it looks like the R is the same for 2017.
rumoured base price is $56,000 USD. if so, thats the same as the base plus track pack option
was for 2016. But have not seen official pricing yet.

Really MAX, you just need to decide the colour and get your 2017 model ordered early, so you can get it by late summer:)

Back