2017 fall run.

So we've done Southern NB , Eastern NB up through Gaspe , Cabot Trail , PEI.

How about meeting in Truro on the Friday afternoon , go along the shore through Wolfville , Yarmouth , Shelbourne and Lunenburgh

14785.jpg

and spend Saturday Night in Halifax.
stock-photo-10914025-halifax-nova-scotia-waterfront.jpg

Friday Night to be determined by a Nova Scotian who knows the area better than I do.

In Halifax , a place within walking distance to a good Licensed Restaurant Pub would be a must.

Downtown would be great.
yhzmc_main01_r.jpg

As cool as that would be, you would never do that in a day.
not with 20 plus Mustangs. thats a 7-8 hour drive if you stop no where.
You would be hard pressed to do, the south shore or valley to Yarmouth in one day.

But what direction for Sunday? Back to Chester, up # 12 through NewRoss to Kentville for lunch and back to Halifax by 3pm

Typically in the past, Sundays have left for people to head home.
Everyone goes at there own time and pace.

Any other ideas for a fall run?
We went through funny National park this year,
could easily make that part of a run.

Also up along the north shore of NB.
We have the valley, Easter shore and even
along the straight on NS side.

I do like the run mentioned down the shore of NS towards Peggy's Cove. Eastern side might also be an option. If we don't do NS, the route Charlie had us on for the Nationals run would be a great one to explore a bit further.

Peggy 's cove has some very nice scenery for sure. We could definitely find some extra scenery in new Brunswick as well. Like I said earlier so many possibilities for the next few years. Should be fun.

Last edited:
Another option would be to do the Louis-burg run in Cape Breton. Basically the southern side of the Island.

:bump Gerry reminded us in another thread, share your ideas folks. Planning and voting will begin soon.

Voting will be easy the way it stands now.

Would make sense to do Southern NS as we've been to every other corner of the Maritimes in past Cruises.

TrueBlue02058;n9957 said:
Voting will be easy the way it stands now.

Would make sense to do Southern NS as we've been to every other corner of the Maritimes in past Cruises.

Yup! I agree.

You could do a circuit using the ferry from Deer Island to Campobello, then thru Lubec, Eastport and then back along Southern shore of NB.

Back