2017 Atlantic Nationals: July 5-9

Wednesday car show at Action, Thursday cruise to Hillsborough, supper/movie Coliseum, Friday main Street,Saturday Mustang corral

wow that is quite a lineup. I never really paid attention to pre-saturday stuff before.

Lots happening, for those who want 5 days of pure car stuff.
Shows, cruises, breakfast and supper outings, great fun.
I quite enjoy the Friday and Sat. events and equally important
the people we hang out with for the weekend, make it the most fun :)

Weather looks great. May be a bit wet first thing Saturday morning, but will dry up late morning, then dry through Sunday.

Weather is excellent for tonight's show at Action Accessories on Horseman Dr. in Moncton.

Well the weather was mentioned LOL
Not looking as good, hopefully it will change again.

The Nat's weekend is finally here. Looking forward to good times this weekend with great friends. For those of you making the trech to Moncton from out of town, please drive safe.

Supper cruise is on tonight and the mustang corral at the entry of centennial Park is a go for Saturday and Sunday for anyone that want to join us.

Great time with friends, super Friday night run and supper.
Park was good. Sat supper was very good choice in restaurant.
and as always, great cars and even greater people.
Anyone who does not go, should consider it, good time had by all.

Spoke to Charlie this morning and he told me what you guys did to make it work,
cool and funny, Max let your Dad know we appreciate is time and efforts also.
Elide for those who don't know is a great Mustang supporter and fun guy to hang out with.
Those who don't know him, should take the chance to meet him :)

Registering last July for this year's show paid off.

I was # 3 and the first 2 to register from each Province or Territory received a Special Canada 150 Atlantic Nationals Plaque.

# 1 was out of Province, and numbers 2 and 3, (me) from NB.

Probably only Plaque I will ever win there with an 01 Mustang BULLITT :FordSmile

Save
The Clown in the Blue Coupe was doing a smokey sideways burnout on Mountain Road Saturday Night, but failed to notice the Cop Car in the opposite lane. Funny, I didn't see him in the Park Sunday.

Last edited:
Hey Fred nice shots. Congrats on the plaque! Didn't have a chance to log in from a computer yet, but once I do I'll post your pictures!

He was not registered anyways by the looks of it. Many people going up mountain road were not it seemed. But it gives the Nat's a bad name go figure.

Back