2003 Saleen S-281 Supercharged

Jason as always very cool car and one of my favourites :) agh so many Mustangs so little time, no where near enough money :eek:
I know you have a few mods, please share with the forum what you have done.

thundr;n151 said:
Hey Canuck 166, That saturated photo is really sharp. I don't believe I saw that photo before. Car looks great as always.

It is a cool picture. Had that done one of my trips down to New Hampshire. Amy Duclos took the photo (and many more) and I bought quite a few of them from her. She's pretty talented and does some awesome work.

No Title

Had some fun yesterday. Broken centre cap and had a hell of a time getting the rear drivers side tire off. Long story short, two stripped wheel studs. So car sits on stands right now until that gets fixed.

Attachments

• photo490.jpg
    photo490.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 0
  • photo491.jpg
    photo491.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 0
  • photo492.jpg
    photo492.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 0
Should be able to remove old studs and install new with the axle still in the car with the tools that came with my extended studs. I'm in Sydney but can direct you to the right corner of the garage to get the tools if you want to repair before the weekend.

No Title

Got brave today managed to get them out. So many things to get around that I ended up taking the brakes and caliper off. For my first attempt at this type of work it went pretty well. Getting the new studs in looks like a challenge. You can see what's in the way (and it also was taking them out) in the picture.

Attachments

• photo493.jpg
    photo493.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 1
  • photo494.jpg
    photo494.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 1
No Title

I didn't. Went pretty easy considering it's the first time I've ever done something like this. Didn't have to mess with the axle at all. A bit of an extra push and the popped into place. Worst part was trying to keep the hub from spinning lol. I bent a steel bar pretty good that my wife was using for something last summer. Shhhhh!!

And yes I do need to sandblast and paint someday haha.

Attachments

• photo495.jpg
    photo495.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 1
  • photo496.jpg
    photo496.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 1
  • photo497.jpg
    photo497.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 1
Back